Wednesday, January 9, 2013

god sent Friend named Amit

Meet Amit from doha/dubai who jumped from inside the You tube to be with my family!  Amit is an ardent fan of Hindi songs and he hit my site during one of his browsing sessions.  He sent me a message saying if you are in Dubai, please count me in for hosting drinks and dinner!!

That was a god sent message and everything else fell on its place making way for our union that culminated into deep rooted bond of friendship and affection for each other!  The next message that I got was that he was travelling to Delhi to be with his mother during the second week of December 2012 and I had to go to Delhi during the same time to attend a wedding of my classmate's son!!  the rest is destiny and good times that we met in Gurgaon and spent almost a full day together exchanging various things of mutual interest.  Soon after, I was travelling to Dubai to celebrate the New Year with my son Pushkar and daughter-in-law Taruna.  Amit was there at Dubai on the 28th of December, 2012 and co-ordinated to take me all around Dubai to show me some of the most exotic locales in Dubai.  My family met Amit and found him to be a person that our family owned!

Amit had all those charms and abilities to be at ease with my family.  My family accepted Amit and welcomed him to our fold.  Amit is well read, hails from a respectable Punjabi family and has done well for himself all alone with his own calibre.  He is the country head of Al-futaim  Engineering group based in Doha.  He travels to Dubai almost every other week to be with his wife and son Sahil who is a vibrant youngster, handsome and well spoken and behaved.  He had the poise and the necessary skills that would take him high in his career.

The introduction of Amit seems like a message from the god who always wishes well for everyone!
I truely believe that Amit will be a great, true friend always and give me the opportunity to reciprocate the same to him and family!!

I am thankful to god for making this unique thing to happen in my life!!

Amit had to leave for Delhi to be with his mother and family for the New Year.

The charisma and the affection that Amit carried will always be remembered and cherished "Jab tak ahai Jaan"!!!!

I pray to god to give me enough to reciprocate the same feelings back to Amit, all times??

4 comments:

  1. Dear Raju you are always a comfortable destination for friends with your charming music.No wonder the assembly line is ever growing.
    Anbudan
    VaVeSu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Vavesu for your trust reposed! I am blessed!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Raju.One more feather on your cap for your writing skills 1st! I completely agree with ur friend VaVeSu!! Ur Music does the trick! and ofcourse ppl who know you and your family will not be surprised at all!! may be we would get to meet Mr.Amit in one of our 'Karaoke nights'!!!God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sujatha,
      my throat opens first for friends and follows my heart!! Its god's will and our pre-written destiny that gathers people together focusing on the same interests that binds! I am honoured with your views that you carry about me and my family! Amit will be here soon and we shall meet for a singing session!!

      Delete